Video marketing is one of the most important aspects of any business. It’s a great way for individuals and companies to communicate with their audience and share what they have to offer. When done right, video marketing can help boost a company’s credibility and connect them with their customers in a way that just wouldn’t be possible using other types of marketing.
You should consider many factors when creating your video marketing strategy. Your target audience, the type of video you want to produce, the length of the video, etc.
The size and sophistication of your budget, as well as how much time you have to spend on your marketing will also be important factors. For instance, if you are a small advertising agency that has a limited budget for video production but needs to create a full-fledged campaign with many videos in just two weeks, then it would be best for you to focus on shorter videos – with less production time and lower cost per minute.
Videos are one of the most powerful tools that marketers have at their disposal. They are more than just a companion for your content, they are a crucial way to enhance and deepen your connection with viewers. Here are some great tips on how to optimize your videos for amazing marketing results:
1. Start by creating a video strategy
3. Create an audience persona
4. Create a content map, storyboard, and script
5. Identify your video channels
6. Choose the right video format (i) Explainer Video (ii) Whiteboard Video
7. Make sure you use high-quality videos, images, and voice recordings
We should never underestimate the power of video marketing.
When creating your storyline, think about: Who is in the video? What do they want? How do they feel? What is their goal in this situation?
1. Use compelling graphics: The use of scrolling text, graphs, and charts make your videos more engaging and informative.
2. Add a lot of variety to your videos: Incorporate testimonials, interviews, voice-over narration, and personal anecdotes. Mix it up!
3. Put yourself on the line: Share your thoughts and opinions in a video – don’t be afraid to show vulnerability or share an embarrassing story for the sake of transparency.
4. Highlight concrete results from past clients or customers: Your video can’t promise everything but it can show people what they will be getting if they hire you or buy your product/service
5. Don’t go on too long: Keep things short by introducing the issue quickly before jumping into a solution
When it comes to videos, next to creation, having your video seen is the most important goal. The more viewers you have will result in; more engagement, interest, and ultimately sales.
While creating your video is one task, finding the right network of marketing partners to distribute your video is another. The Google Certified Video marketing team at Business Nucleus helps businesses around the country drive their video ads, promote their videos and channels while helping build engagement for small to medium-sized businesses. We can help your business as well.
Finding a strategic marketing partner to help gain visibility and traction with your video doesn’t have to be difficult. Call our team for a Free marketing consultation and we can discuss if video marketing is right for your goals.
Companies that want to stay ahead of their competitors need to invest in video marketing. Video is everywhere, and it’s only going to continue growing as the industry changes.
In the future, we can expect video advertising to grow into a $200 billion industry. With more than two-thirds of adults watching online videos every day and spending an average of seven hours with digital media every day, video advertising will be a major component of how companies market themselves online.
Whether you’re looking for new customers or trying to expand your reach, video marketing is one of the best ways to get your message across – especially when you’ve got something good to say!
If you are looking to move your business into video advertising, please contact the team at Business Nucleus for a Free consultation. We can discuss the best options available for your business goals.